EA to CEO (Sharjah)
Middle East SALARY: AED50,000 - AED60,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client based in Sharjah is looking for a highly motivated and polished Executive Assistant with at least 8 years’ experience to support their CEO.
This is a challenging and diverse role and we are looking for someone who performs highly confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks and executes these to the highest possible standard.
Administrative Support Responsibilities
• Identifies and implements improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of clerical/administrative support to business activities.
• Coordinates external business affairs, including arranging appointments and all relevant paperwork and logistics
• Manages the calendar, interacting with both internal and external executives and/or their relevant offices to coordinate a variety of meetings.
• Priorities and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the Manager’s responsibilities, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Overseeing IT, office set-up and infrastructure changes, such as décor, display literature, and meeting rooms.
• Assisting with event organisation on an ad hoc basis ranging from creating an invitation database to arranging the whole event and all related elements.
• Drafting, editing and proof-reading letters, e-mails, and other documents such as biographies, speeches and promotional material.
• Establishes and maintains documentation management system to ensure ease of access to required information/documentation at all times.
Reporting and Communication
• Reports to Manager on all business-related matters.
• Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all company staff.
• Ensures respectful and relevant representation of Manager to those external to company.
• Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 5 of which are as a EA to a Chairman, President or CEO
We are looking for someone who maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to administration work.
POSTED: 30 Jun 2019 JOB ID: ZCEASHARJ18039