Junior Admin Assistant
Middle East SALARY: AED13,000 - AED15,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client a retail property company based in Dubai is looking for a Junior Admin Assistant to come and join their team. The company has stunning offices and it’s a great opportunity for a junior wanting to develop their skill set.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scan and allocate post as appropriate.
- Carry out photocopying.
- Carry out filing, ensuring accuracy and that the firm’s procedures are followed.
- Carry out archiving of documents on a regular basis when required.
- Ensure that amendments are made to the staff and client databases within agreed timescales.
- Ensure stationery is appropriately stocked at all times.
- Save documents on the database
- Update client databases.
- Take responsibility for developing your skills and abilities.
- Answer office phones.
Skills and Experience
- Eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in order to interact professionally with internal and external clients
- Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient; a multi-tasker
The client is looking for the candidate to start as soon as possible, so if you are interested you must be living in Dubai to be considered for this role.
The ideal candidate must be keen to develop their skill set within this role. Great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in Dubai.
POSTED: 20 Jun 2019 JOB ID: ZCADDXB000945