Private PA to CEO – Sharjah
Middle East SALARY: AED25,000 - AED30,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client a leading CEO is looking for a Private PA to ensure smooth running of all family and household affairs, including managing properties and operations to the highest quality, personal administrative support, event management, travel arrangements and taking ownership for all private requests.
This is an exciting and challenging role, based out of the company corporate offices. The chosen candidate will manages all private appointments for family and friends on behalf of the principal along with maintaining a rota for household staff and schedule of work needed. There will be additional responsibilities relating to art & wine collections, such as maintaining inventories and managing Auction paperwork.
Provides personal support to the Owner/s to ensure smooth running of all family and household affairs, including managing properties and operations to the highest quality, personal administrative support, event management, travel arrangements and taking ownership for all private requests to support the Owner/s.
Property & Household Management (worldwide)
• Manages property projects, main point of contact for all household items; including managing suppliers, liaising with interior designers, managing household works/repairs.
• Liaises with insurance brokers to ensure policies are up to date and provide comprehensive coverage.
• Manages staff, all HR issues, salary payment, arranging visas, vacations etc.
• Maintains a rota for household staff and schedule of work needed.
• Maintains an extensive fine artwork & wine inventory.
Private Assistance/Administrative Responsibilities
• Manages private appointments for family and friends.
• Makes private orders and purchases on request as and when required.
• Manages diary and scheduling appointments accordingly.
• Manages private birthdays and gift listing including assisting with Christmas gifts.
• Manages annual custom Christmas card, organise distribution & maintain accurate Christmas list information.
• Manages Art collection, insurance and all correspondence with shipments, damages etc.
• Manages all paperwork for auctions and bidding proceedings.
• Manages wine collections and purchases.
There will be extensive private travel arrangements to coordinate, on both commercial airlines and private charters. You will need to prepare holiday options for the principal and be available to travel with family on trips as and when required (not often).
Ideal candidate must have a degree qualification and at least 7 years PA experience ideally for an UHNWI.
The role is based in Sharjah, but would be an easy 20 min commute from Dubai if you preferred to live there.
Salary AED 25,000
POSTED: 25 Nov 2019 JOB ID: ZC18059