Recruitment Coordinator (Abu Dhabi)
Middle East SALARY: AED40,000 - AED50,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client a top investment firm in Abu Dhabi is looking for a proactive Recruitment Coordinator to assist across their Assessments / Learning / Rewards and Recruitment Teams.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Recruitment team, assisting with the day-to-day operational activities of the section. The Recruitment Coordinator will also monitor the progress and milestones of search assignments in order to accurately update the recruitment tracker, as well as ensure that the most up-to-date documents related to each stage of a search are stored for easy retrieval/reference, maintaining a streamlined recruitment process and assisting with the timely completion of all search assignments. The Recruitment Coordinator will be able to operate with limited supervision, with an ability to deal with and balance the demands of working with Investment Departments as well as a high volume of recruitment.
- Provide administrative support to the Recruiters using thorough knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process with little direction
- Keep up to date with the various search activities by proactively reviewing correspondence or seeking updates from Recruiters / Search Firm Consultants for the purpose of accurately updating the recruitment tracker and Departments, where required
- Use SharePoint to create and maintain the individual search folders that store all recruitment related documents
- Ensures that the documents saved in the search folders are up to date which includes but not limited to Manpower Forms, Job Description, RFP, Search Firm Proposals, Shortlist/Longlist reports, Candidate CV’s Candidate Documents, Comp Planners, ADP, Org Chart and Offers by proactively coordinating with the relevant Recruiter and Search Firm Consultant for document collection.
- Review and proofread all recruitment related documents collected throughout the recruitment process for data integrity and accuracy
- Populate the Search Firm evaluation template in preparation of the Search Firm selection discussions with the Departments.
- Coordinate the processing of Search Firm contracts/MSA/SOW by managing the interactions with Legal Division , Procurement Section, Authorized Signatories, Search Firms under direct supervision of Recruiters with oversight of the Head of Recruitment
- Coordinate the calendars of relevant parties to arrange appointments and meetings related to regular Search Firm update calls, Candidate briefing calls, feedback discussions and regular Candidate catch-ups
- Liaise with Department and Search Firm to schedule candidate interviews, book VC centers where necessary, arrange laptop connections or alternatively Skype for Business VCs
- Manage any internal room bookings for Candidate interviews, or liaise with the internal VC department
- Initiate requests for Candidate assessments based on Recruiter / Department confirmation, monitor progress of requests working with HR Assessments team to ensure these are scheduled within the agreed SLAs
- Central point of contact for the Candidate/Search Firms when scheduling Candidate visits to Abu Dhabi, for the purpose of seeking availability to travel, logistical preferences, collection of required documentation and proof of compensation
- Oversee and monitor Candidate visit arrangements including travel bookings, meeting schedule, school/housing tours, coordinating with other Department Administrators as well as other HR sections
- Consolidate interview feedback forms that are collected by the Department to be discussed in feedback sessions
- Request compensation planners from the Performance and Rewards team upon instruction from the Recruiter
- Prepare hire packs for submission to the HR Executive Committee and Management Committee, coordinate the HRD endorsement, and submission of packs to the MC Secretariat.
- Manage the back-end Recruitment process, inclusive of internal and external security clearances; MC approval, and issue of Formal Offer:
- Issue pre-employment screening details (via third party) to Candidate upon instruction from Recruiter and maintain direct contact with Candidate throughout the back-end screening process, collecting the necessary documentation and updating the Candidate and Recruiter throughout the process
- submit candidate details and documentation (via SharePoint) to ER to arrange the external security clearances
- Upload MC approval and progress candidate to successful (via SharePoint) as well as communicate to all necessary parties (Candidate, Recruitment, Department) once a candidate has passed all security clearances and approval to hire has been received.
- Produce Formal Offer and liaise with Legal Department and HR Authorised Signatory to obtain the relevant approvals before issuing Formal Offer to candidate.
- Liaise with candidate and Department, (either directly or via Recruiter) to set candidate start date before handoff to and candidate introduction to the Onboarding team.
- Assist with the creation, revision and maintenance of Recruitment team templates, processes and policies
- Build and maintain good relationships with other Assistants within HR and other Departments
- Adhoc duties as required
Salary dependant on current package / negotiable for right candidate
University degree, preferably in business or related field - mandatory
Relevant experience required
POSTED: 01 Jul 2019 JOB ID: ABRECAB7688